Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Review
The newly developed Aorus Z370 is a powerhouse motherboard that comes at an affordable price. When it comes to updating your current rig, it’s best to choose components that are designed for high performance and overclocking to get the best gaming experience.
The Gigabyte Z370 isn’t the only high tier motherboard on the market. There are plenty of others to choose from, so what makes this model so unique?
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Review
All newer gens of motherboards are 8th Gen Intel Core Processor compatible. This makes it easy to pick compatible parts if you’re purchasing all new equipment. However, if you’re running an older processor, do make sure that your motherboard and processor are compatible.
Other than that, the Z370 Aorus features digital CPU enhanced performance that is extremely precise and delivers you extreme speeds. This ensures that you can run the latest programs, games, and audio without the lag.
Who Is This Product For?
The latest games require high frame rates, enhanced PC performance, and the ability to keep up continuous use. If you’re planning on running games on max quality, you’ll need a motherboard that can support those speeds. The Gigabyte Z370 Aorus is equipped to last through extended use but also won’t break your budget.
The package includes the Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Motherboard which weighs approximately 3.46 pounds and has the measurements 13.2 x 10.8 x 3.3 inches. You’ll also be receiving one CR2 battery, which is required for the motherboard to operate.
Overview of Features
Here’s what the Gigabyte Z370 Aorus has to offer:
- ESS Sabre DAC: The audio equipment in the Aorus features an ESS Sabre DAC which enables you to use your motherboard as the central sound system. This ultimately improves the audio dynamics and delivers you with loud, but surreal sounds.
- Triple M.2 support: When it comes to running the latest games, you’ll want to maximize your PC’s performance. In order to do that, you’ll need thermal guarding to help prevent overheating and improve ventilation. The Triple M.2 Support reduces heat and helps disperse it outside of your PC.
- Overclock capacity: If you’re looking to overclock your PC for enhanced performance, then look no further than the Turbo B-Clock feature. It enables you to fine-tune settings to your liking with compatibility using DDR4-XMP and 4122 MHz.
- RGB Fusion: The unique RBG Fusion comes with an application where you’ll be able to adjust and customize each light setting. There are over 126 light combinations which enable you to select everything to your preference. If you want your PC looking flashier, set the colors to bright and happy colors. If not, you’ll be able to change them through the RGB Fusion Application.
- Enhanced cooling: Using overclocking or high-performance applications can overheat your PC and lead to thermal damage. To ensure that your rig doesn’t wear down, the system comes equipped with an intelligent cooling system. It’s installed with a Smart Fan 5 and includes nine sensors.
- Connectivity: Lastly, the motherboard is compatible with USB 3.1 Type-C devices and enables you to have quick access when using a driver or for connecting your new mobile devices. No need to find converters or use other devices.
How to Use
The motherboard is installed similarly to old models. However, you will still need to take a look at the manual that’s provided for further instructions on how to install it properly. All that we ask is that you double check the compatibility, as this one is only compatible with the 8th Gen Intel Core Processor and not the 9th Gen.
If you’re looking for a step up, then an excellent alternative is the ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard. It features upgraded compatibility with both 8th and 9th Gen Intel Core Processors.
Although, the differences come with the revamped five-way optimization that enables you to overclock your CPU using prediction technology and thermal sensors. Other than that, it features multiple safeguards including a LAN guard, voltage, and hardware protection.
Pair that with four smart technology fans to help cool down your motherboard and other components. Your PC will run smoothly and be able to operate at maximum performance for hours on end. It doesn’t matter if you’re using a program, application, or gaming because the heat sensors regulate core temperatures.
Lastly, the motherboard features a unique PCIe Safe Slot which helps protect your PC from GPUs. This offers extra protection and ensures that your motherboard won’t damage other components.
The motherboard is the support system of your computer and works to keep everything else functioning. You won’t be able to enjoy maxing out those graphics, hearing clear audio, or overclock your PC if you don’t invest in a reliable motherboard.
The Gigabyte A2370 Aorus is an excellent pick and includes all of these features, which make it one of the better models out there. We’d say that if you’re stuck on a budget but want to get a well-rounded motherboard, this is definitely in our top picks.